Sunday, May 24, 2009

I didn't get mom of the week....

Here's the beginning of Kayla's most recent letter:

Dear family!

How are you!? I think this is the first week I have not gotten a letter from any of you - but I will forgive you, because that is what Jesus would do :)

I actually DID mail her a letter... and Andrew even wrote her a note on the back. I put a Bliss chocolate bar in it (to make sure she remembers me) and added extra postage. I guess that wasn't so smart. It came back to me in a ziploc back with a not-so-friendly note from the USPS. I guess the chocolate melted.

So I mailed the letter a second time with a dollar so she could buy her own Bliss chocolate bar.

Kayla does LOVE getting mail so if you are in the mood to send her a note, here is her most recent address:

Sister Kayla Sawyer
19608 127th St. E.
Bonney Lake, WA 98391

1 comment:

Law Family said...

I love it! That is too funny, I am sure Kayla missed hearing from you, but she will laugh when she finds out what happened. We need to be better about writing too!

Blog Archive