There's no place like home.
There's no place like home.
There's no place like home!!!!
My camera died on me about a week ago...
so no pictures.
maybe I shouldn't have taken it on the zipline & kayaking :)
But I am SO VERY glad to be home.
Andrew flew up to Utah last week to meet us for a wedding.
which was wonderful since I hadn't seen him for TWO MONTHS!
then he drove home with us.
There was too much STUFF and too many people
in that Yukon.
for 18 hours.
straight.
PLUS the airconditioning only worked part of the time.
And I was tired of driving... and sitting.
THEN I had to go through 2 months of mail.
Found out I let the life insurance lapse.
oops.
Now it is back to the real world.
But I am so grateful for a wonderful journey!

3 comments:
welcome home! you were missed. :)
Welcome back!! :)
So glad you had a safe trip and happy we were able to see you guys. Thanks for stopping by!
.....sorry about your camera. Is it broken then? Thanks for sharing all your beautiful pics! ~ What a trip!
[it is always nice to be back home] : )
Post a Comment