Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Doesn't every family have a little weirdness?

It's just not usually posted on their blog....

Kayla sent us this card for Thanksgiving and put all the things she is thankful for. Of course there is the normal stuff, but I want to point out the not-so-normal stuff. If you don't understand some of them, don't worry - that just means you aren't as weird as us. That's a good thing.

You're killing me Smalls.
Not a finger!
K-dodd, Ner, Beedle, Bob
Lick my hairy arm-pit.
Hey is what horses eat!
The Christmas Story (and she doesn't mean the REAL one)
Martha and George
Ding fries are done
Rolie Polie Fish Heads
Hansel & Gretal - don't forget your bread crumbs!
Getting lost
A bird's going to poop on your lip



I love my little girl!! I miss her too :)


2 comments:

Law Family said...

That is so fun, Kayla is such a cute girl!

Anonymous said...

i guess i am normal b/c i didn't understand any of that!

Blog Archive