We have been staying in a hotel in Edmond for the past two weeks. It has been a bit of a struggle having four people in an itty-bitty room, but remember being happy is all about being together. In a small room. In 105 degree weather. With bugs. And grumpy kids. And a lumpy bed.
But I'm an optimist. Remember? Yes, I am. I really am. That's why I didn't get back on a plane to Seattle. That and the fact that I love my kids. Even in 105 degrees. Though I have to say that the love seems to dim just a bit when I'm out in the heat.
I try to have flattering pictures of my kids on our blog. But every once in a while it's good to show reality. Shea being grumpy...
Braden on facebook. The babysitter for teenagers.

2 comments:
The picture of Shea is priceless!
Oh how fun!! I love your optimism! And I love Shea (even when she's grumpy!)
Post a Comment