Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One of life's curve balls....

When we moved to Oklahoma last August (exactly 5 1/2 months ago) I said I planned on being here until Shea graduated high school.  Seven years.  Enough time to pay off our house, save for my little farm and then move somewhere with mountains and live happily ever after.

Through a series of itty-bitty miracles that has been moved up six years.  Well, maybe not the farm part.. we'll have to see if that works out.

Robert was offered a job last week at Utah Valley University in Orem, UT and he accepted on Friday.
We will be moving in July.  
Stressful?  YES!
Wonderful?  YES!

I guess those two things will just have to work together.


1 comment:

Law Family said...

You have NO IDEA how happy this makes me!! I've been praying for it to happen for years now. We are going to have so much fun!

Blog Archive