Friday, August 5, 2011

I broke my foot... plus pictures for Grandma Zee

Yesterday, Shea and I were at the house and I slipped on gravel by the driveway.  Found out today one bone is broken in two spots.  THIS REALLY SUCKS!!  I realize that I need to learn patience.  But not this month.    This month, I need to move into my house and work on my yard and.... ALL THAT STUFF!!

Okay, enough venting.  At least I don't need surgery and at least it isn't hurting too badly.

Shea took the camera and got a few shots for Grandma Zee.....  We move in one week!!




Shea's room - her mattress will go inside the built-in bed.

Braden's room with shelves.
Which I am sure will always be neat and tidy.

Railing going upstairs.  I love the colors!

Looking out our deck after the trees were trimmed.
There is quite a bit more to do, but at least the big stuff is out of the way.

Beautiful trees and pile of wood!!

Mom's patio

steps going up from patio to back yard
stairs going up to parking pad
I like the terraced rocks to the left.

These rocks were supposed to be terraced...
they are coming back next week to fix it.
The other area is for our orchard.

Driveway is in.
stamped concrete looks great!

Mom's room.
so cute!

Mom's bathroom -
Shea took this shot from the bathtub

Mom's bathtub

Mom's guest room

playhouse

Cute handles on mom's pantry

Mom's backsplash - grout isn't done yet.

close up of tile

looking out mom's kitchen

Mom's mudroom

One more view of the backyard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous house bliss! i am so excited for you. so sorry about the broken foot though :-(

jenifer said...

your house looks lovely... oh, i'm so sorry to hear about your foot!!! so sad. life is fun sometimes huh?! i guess all our cherries have a little pit!!

Blog Archive