Sunday, October 23, 2011

Me and my peeps in West Yellowstone

We headed up to West Yellowstone for Fall break with Kayla, Tyson and a small portion of the Law family.  Chilly but beautiful!  My new goal is to spend a summer living near Yellowstone exploring the entire park.  I think I have too many goals.

My girls....



The parents....
(it was chilly, but not as chilly as Greg seemed to think)



We need to photoshop Andrew and Lexus into this one for the Christmas letter...


Funny faces...



Wandering around Old Faithful....


LOVE this photo of Kayla and Tyson....



Robert and Shea discussing life's mysteries.
or something like that.


Greg and Tammy...



Tanner and Braden.
Handsome boys.
Funny boys.
Glad they know how to entertain themselves!




Goofing off and having fun!



I love this shot of Shea...

1 comment:

jenifer said...

great pictures... what a darling family. i like braydon's haircut! (and, you didn't even have to be pregnant to add to your family christmas letter!)

Blog Archive