...why I love our little spot on earth.
- It's beautiful. Every day, I marvel at the mountains. Sunrise and sunset. Four seasons. Lakes and rivers. Beauty everywhere.
- People care. Yes - I know that people care everywhere, but I feel more of a sense of community here.
- My kids have great friends. Yes, there is drinking, drugs and other issues.... just like the rest of the world. But there are so many good kids that it is easy to find friends with the same values.
- A couple days after Braden's accident, he was still struggling and one evening a few of his friends came over and simply sat with him and watched TV. Just what he needed.
- There isn't pressure to date, hook up, be serious. Yesterday Braden was asked to Morp (girls-choice Prom). The kids get together in groups and make it F.U.N. This is what high school social life should be.
I have ALWAYS said that a person can be happy anywhere, and I truly believe that. I'm just grateful that right now here is my anywhere.

1 comment:
i missed "braden's accident"... i knew you broke your leg, but what happened to braden? utah sounds dreamy!! glad you're enjoying it!
Post a Comment