Saturday, December 22, 2012

Robert and I headed up Logan to see Lois and then spend a day at the cabin.  It was COLD, but beautiful so we took our snowshoes out for the first time this season.  I MISSED JACK!!!  Though not enough to get a husky puppy... I'm not that crazy.

The view from our hike was amazing.  Winter colors are truly my favorite.  My phone doesn't even do it justice, it was breathtaking.

I am also out of shape and we went just a little further than we should have.  My hip started screaming at me on the way down and by the end of the hike I felt about twice my age.  I think I need to do this a little more often so it doesn't hurt so much!






f

Yep - that's me in all my hot-pink glory.  This snow suit is made by Columbia and costs about $150.... but I got it at a garage sale for $1.  And the best part - you can't lose me on a trail.  Even if you want to.

No comments:

Blog Archive