Monday, April 20, 2009

Garage Sale Fun!!

I love to get rid of stuff!!! Normally, I just give it all to Goodwill,
but decided last fall to save up all that junk to have a garage sale....
to go towards our AK trip. It was great - my house is de-cluttered
and we made a few dollars. Shea and Braden sold soda...
which didn't go over to well since it was pretty chilly.
But they made a little bit to add to their trip savings.


Here I'm holding my friend Melissa's baby -
and taking a break on the sofa
which sold in the last 5 minutes.

I did the garage sale with two friends. Susan is moving
to Colorado and Melissa was de-cluttering like me.
We should have taken a picture before we started,
There was SO much, and most of it sold!

Shea, of course, volunteered to watch the baby.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad it was such a success!

Melissa said...

I had a great time~thanks again for being hostess with the mostess. :) I'm stealing a picture for my blog~hope you don't mind being on it!!

Susan said...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU POSTED THAT PICUTRE!!!!
I OWE you! : )

Law Family said...

I'm glad you were able to declutter and make some money too! Now, too bad you won't be at my house longer. You could declutter here too!

Blog Archive