I LOVE my missionary!
Kayla with her first companions,
Sister Barlow and Sister Yura
Aren't they beautiful!

Seattle is so beautiful!
Here they were taking pictures for their Christmas card

The Seattle Temple
Kayla pushed Sister Barlow over.
Funny.
Yes... that IS a chicken on her head.
This pict is after their car got stuck.
For about the 10th time.

Sledding with a shopping cart.
It's what all the sister missionaries do.
In their skirts.
Kayla and her new companion, Sister Kim
Kayla and Sister Kim eating Sushi.
Kayla was fine with it until she found out
it had fish eggs in it. Ha ha!!
Kayla has been pretty brave at trying foods!
Kayla was fine with it until she found out
it had fish eggs in it. Ha ha!!
Kayla has been pretty brave at trying foods!

Kayla at their most recent baptism for Camilo.
I've loved reading her letters as they have
gone through the conversion process with him.
This was a very happy day!



3 comments:
thanks for sharing the wonderful pictures of kayla! we miss her too. :)
What a great idea! Trading memory cards will be a great way for you to share all of Kayla's mission! She is such a great missionary and example!
How fun!! That was a great idea. I may have to pass that on to my mom with my sister -- then it's minimal effort on both parts, and you get happy mamas who have pictures of their missionaries. You're a thinker!! I'm glad your garage sale went so well. :)
Post a Comment