Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pictures from Kayla!!

Kayla sent me a disk of pictures....
here are a few of my favorites with
her captions below.


Sister Graf, Branden and me at his baptism.
Great kid!

Me and Sister Graf, my new companion
I love her!



Me, Sister Yura, Sister Kim Kister Lauchner after the temple.
Some grounds worker gave us a bunch of daffodils.



Me and Sister Kim -
We love Washington!!



The King family after Angie's baptism.
(this is the family that wrote me this letter)



The Havili's! Awesome family - ward mission leader
(I LOVE the view behind them!!)


Wearing Shea's ribbons and studying at my desk.



My daily planner.

2 comments:

Law Family said...

Kayla looks so beautiful! She just radiates the spirit! I'm so glad she is happy and loving her mission.

Anonymous said...

what a special girl!!!! :)

safe travels! i'll miss you.

Blog Archive