
Why the sudden animosity, you ask?
She is paying her house off!!
Now. Not in years (like me and most of my REAL friends) but in actual DAYS it will be completely free of debt. I realize that I should be happy for her. Even celebrate with her... she is the one that got me into the whole "coupon-frugal" craziness that made my trip to AK a reality and will eventually help me pay off my house. But no. I can't get past the jealousy. I'm shallow and self-centered.
9 years ago

3 comments:
LOL - Your post made me smile. You could be like Kris and I and just rent a place forever :). Just kidding - I think we will eventually buy something but it may be awhile.
123456zee
Hurrah for Tami....what a great accomplishment.
That would make me sick to if she was my friend, good thing I don't know her. :) Every time I read your frugal challenge it blows my mind. I can't think past dishes and a laundry. I know one day my time will come.
Post a Comment