When I grow up
I want to be a great cook....
like Sophia!

Kolene came over and the three of us made
Bi Bim Bop
Chicken and Shrimp Heaven
(I don't know the real name - that's what I call it)
and
a big mess.
Welcome to the Sawyer Family Blog. We are... Robert, Bliss, Kayla, Andrew, Braden and Shea (KRABBS for short!) Writing first from Lubbock, TX then Edmond, OK and now we are in Lehi, UT. We started this blog to share pictures and all our adventures with friends and family. ENJOY!
4 comments:
YUM!
Boy, you did make a big mess! It looks like fun though! Wish I was there to eat it!
mmm... i could use a little shrimp heaven!
First of all, so glad your camera is back safe and sound. This food smelled *so* good and Sophia is a sweetheart! And I love that you upped your frugal challenge up to $300~that seems more doable to me :)
Post a Comment