Sunday, January 3, 2010

From here to there and then back to here again.....

We left Christmas day right after talking with Kayla (yay!!) to drive to Utah for a week. I've got lots of photo's to share....



Shea took a few pictures out the window as we were leaving Lubbock. Lubbock is home, but the scenery leaves a little to be desired :)
We spent a few days in Smithfield and then drove up to Bear Lake.... I was praying to get snowed in, but as you can see from the second photo I was sadly disappointed!




Then back to Lubbock! 17 hours each way, but after doing it in one shot this summer (which was TORTURE) we stayed half-way in New Mexico each way.

Home-Sweet-Home. Sometimes it does seem like the best part of going away is coming home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wish it was more convenient for you to stop here on your half way mark. It would have been fun to watch the Alamo Bowl with you last night. Glad to hear you are home safely.

Blog Archive