Monday, January 4, 2010

Frugal challenge - December 2010

The most expensive month of the year is over!! I've been working on our financial goals for 2010 and hope it isn't as difficult as it looks right now. I tend to aim VERY high, but would much rather slightly miss a high goal than easily meet a low goal.

#1 Grocery - $3o5. Not bad for December! We ate most of our freezer so now I am in stock-up mode. Hopefully there will be some great sales this month.

#2 House - paid down 2.14% of our house putting us at 94.45% to be debt free. Still seems like a loooong ways to go. Wish I had started few years ago instead of a few months ago :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope you had a great trip! :)

Law Family said...

You did better than me! I need to clean out my pantry and freezer this month! I want to be more like you!! :)

Blog Archive