Another month.... and it feels like time is flying! (Kayla will be home in April!!!!) I haven't taken many pictures lately and now my camera is in the hospital. Again. I have an older one I can use, but I miss my baby.
I remember a friend of mine asking if I thought I would keep up with my frugal-ness after my trip to AK. I told her I wasn't sure, but hoped I would. I think all it takes is for me to have a BHAG and then being frugal is EASY.
My current Big Hairy Audacious Goal is to pay our house off by 10/2014 (five years from when I started). I'm motivated and I really don't miss all that shopping I used to do. The challenge to live on less is great!
On to my numbers for January...
Food: I spent $285.60 (goal is $300)
Mortgage: paid it down .85% and 93.6% away from my goal. OK - so that one's not great, but hopefully the momentum will start building soon.
I have been craving Ceviche again, so hopefully I have some room in the February budget for this. Yum!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment