Thursday, March 18, 2010

Buffalo Springs Camping

Shea is always sad when Braden goes camping with the scouts and he has a two day trip this wee.... so Shea talked us into taking her and a friend camping.

We really are the best parents EVER!
Especially since it was FREEZING last night.

I am very happy that I have my camera back, I took LOTS of photos so it was hard to narrow them down for the blog. Here are a few of my favorites.

Shea and Brenda heading out on a hike.
exploring and hiking.
Robert and I up on top of the plateau.
Jack's tail just made it in the photo.


Jack and the girls.


I wouldn't necessarily call this plant beautiful.
maybe interesting.

silly girls begged us to let them swim in the lake.
it was about as cold as AK this summer...
just not as pretty.



so cute!



watching the sunset.



awwww....




Eating S'mores.
that's what I love about camping!



sitting by the fire.
after a nice day.
perfect.


the girls had their own tent.
they shared with Jack.


1 comment:

Law Family said...

Ya, well you are the best parents ever! But, you really do need to move back here where there are REAL mountains to climb and beautiful places to camp! The picture with Jack sleeping with the girls is way cute!!

Blog Archive