We're pretty sure Bella is pregnant, which has had Shea researching everything about kittens on the internet. Even though we keep saying we aren't going to keep any of them... she (and other, unnamed children) doesn't seem to be listening. Shea's latest project is a bed for Bella to have the kittens in. I'm sure it will be magnificent.
Luckily for my food budget, I was able to get five bags of cat food for .49 each (crazy target sale - they are regular $6.39) and 8 boxes of kitten chow for FREE (thanks, Tammy!) Bella went crazy over all that food on the table, so I took a few pictures. You can't really see her big belly, but it has been growing quite a bit.

1 comment:
You know Shea and Braden will talk you into keeping atleast one of the kittens! Good thing you got free kitten food!! :)
Post a Comment