Saturday, May 22, 2010

two adults. no kids.

Robert and I spent a few days in Santa Fe this past week.  When we checked in there was a space to put how many adults and children would be staying in the condo.  We both laughed at the big ZERO for children.  It's been a long time since we ran away.

Here are a few shots of the condo.
No kids means you don't need much space.
That's a good thing.
Cozy.


We went hiking....
about 8000 ft elevation.
I think I left one of my lungs on the trail


We walked around the town.
a couple of times.
delayed-onset-muscle-soreness from our hike.
NOT fabulous.
but the weather WAS fabulous
and the food was even better!!




This buffalo head was in the state capital.
made out of crazy recycled stuff

This is the "miraculous staircase" at the Loretto Chapel


We also went on two bike rides... but no photos.
I finished my 50 miles in New Mexico!!
Only 35 states to go.
hmmm.... can I really reach my goal by the time I am 50?
I think we need to make a few more trips :)

1 comment:

Law Family said...

It does look beautiful in Santa Fe! Who would have known? Glad you had the opportunity to get away together! Next time maybe we can meet you there!

Blog Archive