Friday, April 8, 2011

Building a house is fun to do. fun to do. fun to do.

Just like watching mommy go crazy is fun to do.

After looking at everything that was available in Utah County that even remotely fit our needs, we decided to build.  We really wanted at least 1/2 an acre and a full daylight basement for my mom.  And then I decided that I am selfish and shallow and worldly and want what I want in a house.  Since I'm NEVER moving again.  (ok - stop laughing at me, that isn't very nice)  

Here is the lot - it is in Lehi (north UT County)  Near Utah Lake.

Red circle is where our lot is.  On a small street with not-busy streets around it.
Owners of the field behind say they have no plans to develop or sell.
Shea loved the cows.

Expanded view showing how close to the lake we are.
red arrow to the left is the Jordan River Parkway...
a paved biking trail that I LOVE!!

3 comments:

Grandma Zee said...

I didn't know that trail was so close...that is great....but the lake looks sorta close, hope it doesn't ever overflow !!

Julie said...

How exciting!

Law Family said...

The lake looks amazingly close! As we were passing Lehi today on our way back from St. George it made me so excited for you to move back! Its SO much closer to me than dumb old Texas or Oklahoma!! But I also told Greg that now that you were going to live so close to IKEA that I was going to enjoy "browsing in that store". He didn't seem to like that idea. :(

Blog Archive