Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday Braden!!!!

April 10, 1995
Logan, UT
6 lbs.  3 oz. of the best baby snuggly adorableness.  ever.
So happy to be his mama.

in our back yard on Braden's blessing day

brothers from the same proud mother

April 10, 2011
135 lbs of smelly, sometimes very funny teenagerness.
So happy to be his mama.
Some things never change.

Thomas, Brian, Braden & Aaron

Dressed  up for church...
looking good!

Holding Evilness

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I refuse to believe he is already 16! You must be a liar! :-) I hope he had a great b-day.

Law Family said...

What a handsome kid! I remember holding you in my arms when you were a tiny baby Braden! I'm so proud of what a great young man you have become! Happy 16!

jenifer said...

happy birthday braden! 16-- the big dating birthday!
i can't believe how much kaela looks like shae in the blessing pictures (sorry if i spelled their names wrong). cute, cute.

Blog Archive