Thursday, February 14, 2013

I have SUCH a hard job.

A big part of my job is marketing.  Sucking up to Realtors.  Pretending to be their friend.  You know how it is.

Yep, it's a tough job but I somehow suffer through it.

This past weekend, I had to take a group of them up to Bear Lake.  It was REALLY hard work.  Really, really, really hard.   

Angie and I cooking up breakfast.
Notice the float ball on the top of the cabinets.
Thanks Mom!!

Getting ready to rent the snowmobiles.
Dog not included.

Angie and Bliss
She makes my job so difficult.
(today is opposite day)

Stacy working up on the mountain.
she's dedicated like that.
We only made fun of her a little bit.
Right before we asked if we could borrow her phone since
ours wouldn't get service.

Hot Chicks of Real Estate.
I told you it was a tough job.

Vision Boards

This was my second  year to do vision boards and
again, I gave away a quilt.  DeeDee won and she was
so very cute about it all.

Dinner up at Coopers' Restaurant.
my tummy was so happy.

This has got to be the worlds most perfect angel.
I was just light enough after having emptied my bladder
out in the big open world.   Couldn't make it to the trees
as I kept sinking up to my thighs.
TMI??

No comments:

Blog Archive