For President's Day, I invited forced Shea and Braden to go snowshoeing. Braden loved it, Shea thought she was being tortured. It was a gorgeous day and I even took sleds so they could sled down the hills. It was a little icy which made that a bit treacherous. But fun.
![]() |
| Look at that gorgeous view. Kamo absolutely LOVED being out on the trail. |
![]() |
| Do you want some whine with that cheese? |
![]() |
| This was a pretty steep hike and Braden's first time on snowshoes. A little rest and he was good to go. |
![]() |
| "I'm not going to make it. Just leave me here." Good thing I love that girl or I just might have. |
![]() |
| Kamo helping to pull Shea down the hill |
![]() |
| There were quite a few crashes. Braden found out that boys shouldn't go belly-down on our paper-thin sleds. He he lost a little of his manhood on that mountain. |







No comments:
Post a Comment