Today we went up past Preston, ID to play at the lake with Kristi, Tammy and tons of stinky boys. It has been gorgeous weather and perfect for a day on the lake.
I wanted to jump in with Tammy and Shea... but was the only one that jumped.
Party poopers.
Shea loved being on the inner tube behind the boat.
"GO FASTER" is her new motto.
Here I am on the boat with Shea on one side and Geoffrey on the other. They are both much braver than me. About half way through the ride, I loosened up my death-grip and actually starting having fun. Shocking how that works.
Bryce wake-boarding.
I could do that.
If I were braver. and stronger. and braver.







2 comments:
You forgot to say that even though I chickened out and didn't jump, I was pushed in by my dear, sweet boy!
it looks like you are having a fantastic vacation!!!
Post a Comment