Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when I'll be back again.

Well, I do know. But then it wouldn't remind you of John Denver, now would it??  Life has been CRAZY lately.... Robert and I went to Oklahoma Friday-Monday to find a house.  STRESSFUL. But we found a house and I'll post more on that later.

Tuesday was filled with work stuff, house stuff, kid stuff and general mayhem.  Thank goodness for some wonderful friends that invited to dinner.  FABULOUS food and so relaxing.  Not that I was on the edge of a cliff.  Hanging on by a toenail.  Not me.  I handle stress very well.  Very well, I tell you.

Quit laughing.



At the airport.  Early.
Braden was happy.  Really.


I don't think this is they way you play chess,
but they were having fun.


We had a 3 hour layover in Albequerque, NM
My kids are pretty good at entertaining themselves.
Spoon wars are actually very fun.



Shea was bored on the plane and took a few photos out the window
I think this is between NM and UT


WE MADE IT!!!!
dry heat really is better than humid
my first thought as I exited the airport


Tammy picked us up and we went to First Dam
by USU to eat lunch and feed the ducks.

Texas and Oklahoma  have Burmuda grass.
Fake grass.  Icky, prickly grass.
Utah has real grass 
take-your-shoes-off-and-ponder-the-meaning-of-life-grass

Shea, Braden, Bryce and Charlie (the dog)
on the bridge at First Dam

Braden, Bryce and Tanner chopping wood
for a marshmallow roast.
YUM!

1 comment:

Law Family said...

So glad you are here! Wish you could stay forever!! My life is so much more fun with you around!!! :)
Maybe we can retire in the same town someday!!

Blog Archive