Monday, September 26, 2011

blurry canning pictures.

Last week mom and I went up to Preston, ID (think Napoleon Dynamite) to can chicken and beans.  Why, you ask?  That's a very good question...

I did it because my mom wanted to.
and because Tammy wanted to.

I know, I know - now you want to know if I would jump off a bridge with them too.  I might push them off a bridge, but that's as far as I would go.

We only had my phone for pictures...  and I obviously don't know how to adjust the settings correctly.  Take your glasses off and you might see them better.




Tammy stirring her brew...
she forgot her witches hat.
we were all sad about that.

beans, beans the magical fruit.
the more you eat the more you....
(notice daddy warbucks in the background)





Jan - these two photos are for you...
the mother-of-all apple sauce makers.

1 comment:

Law Family said...

I think the pictures are blurry because we were working so fast and furious! And I think your mom and I won't be hiking near any cliffs with you again!

Blog Archive