It is taking a loooong time to get our house put together, so I decided I would post each room as we get them done.
Or somewhat done.
Or done enough that I am happy.
Does it seem weird that the only room I feel is done is the smallest room?
welcome to my
Laundry Room
| One of my consolation prizes for having to move twice in 10 months was a RED WASHER and DRYER. I love them. They make me happy. Inanimate object can do that, you know. |
| I purchased 9 seaweed prints a few years ago when I was working in Victoria, BC. Because I love British Columbia. even more than red appliances. |
Too many more to go.

4 comments:
It looks great! The quilt is perfect there and I love the pictures! But wait, didn't you tell me those were going to go over the fish tanks?? Too bad we don't live next door to each other, I need your motivation to do things at my house too (Ethel)! :)
I love your laundry room...Work hard to get all your rooms done by Dec. Then you can help with all my rooms !!!
If your laundry room always looks that nice, you should earn more than just a consolation prize!
I love the quilt; it's perfect for a laundry room!
Post a Comment