I've had a professional blog for some time... but now that our family is growing up (and some are moving out) I want a place to share what each of us are doing and I think I might be more successful at this than I am at scrapbooking or keeping a journal!
Here's a brief shot at each of us:
Robert - Teaches Exercise Physiology at Texas Tech University. In charge of BoyScout fundraising.
Bliss - Busy with her marketing training company, biking, quilting and being primary president.
Kayla - Finished 2 1/2 years at BYU-ID majoring in Child Dev/Special needs. Going on an 18 month mission to Seattle, WA Oct 29.
Andrew - Freshman at Lubbock Christian University. Just moved into the dorms! Doing great at school and working at WalMart.
Braden - 8th grade. Plays trumpet and guitar. On the school robotics team and is working on his Life in Boy Scouts.
Shea - 4th grade. Is doing great at piano and school. Learning Turkish dance at school. Loves animals and creating things.

1 comment:
That is fun, now you need to teach me how to make a blogspot. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. So excited for Kayla, she will be a great missionary!!
Post a Comment