Thursday, October 9, 2008

We love Grandma Zee!!!!!

I love to quilt - not make clothes, so when Shea told me she wanted to be Dorothy for Halloween, I called in the army for help. The Grandma army. I made her a deal. She only had to make ONE Dorothy costume and I would make her TWO quilts. Grandma even threw in a pair of Ruby Red slippers to make sure she wins the grandma of the year contest.

I'm pretty sure I got the better end of the deal.

The box came today and the dress went on the next minute. After homework (and a little bit of tv of course), Dorothy wanted to wear it to bed, but the wicked mother from the west told her no. After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, the dress came off and pj's went on.

I'm pretty sure she'll want to wear it tomorrow. Good thing for that uniform code.

2 comments:

Law Family said...

Shea, you look so beautiful in your "Dorothy dress and shoes"! Don't forget to take "Toto" with you when you go trick or treating! Sasha would look so cute in a basket wouldn't she?

Bliss said...

Sasha would look cute - but she will try to eat everyone. I don't think that's a very good way to get candy!

Blog Archive