Family pictures are VERY important to me... so then why did I procastinate until the week before Kayla leaves to get it done? Well, it could be because I love family pictures AFTER they are taken and printed up. NOT when I have to get everyone in the same place at the same time, dressed decent, and not mad at each other. AND get a photographer there at the same time. UGH. But today was the magic day... a gorgeous day for outside pictures. Perfect light, handsome family, no one angry at a sibling... and the photographer was available. The problem? We chose mosquito he!! as our setting. Everyone was miserable. But tried valiently to smile and look normal. At one point, Andrew smacked my forehead (and poked my eye) to get rid of a HUGE one. He was too late, as the mosquito had filled up on my blood which then got all over me as it was smashed by my loving son.
Here's a photo of me and Shea getting ready. It's all about the hair! I'll be posting the mosquito-free photos when they are ready!


1 comment:
i can't wait to see the end product! how many actual bites did you receive? i am a magnet for mosqitoes.
Post a Comment