Braden had his solo competition today for Band.
He did very well!

My camera only videos for 60 seconds and then
makes a beep... so I didn't want to do that while
he was playing.. so here is just a few seconds
of his warm up.
Welcome to the Sawyer Family Blog. We are... Robert, Bliss, Kayla, Andrew, Braden and Shea (KRABBS for short!) Writing first from Lubbock, TX then Edmond, OK and now we are in Lehi, UT. We started this blog to share pictures and all our adventures with friends and family. ENJOY!
2 comments:
Good job Braden! I didn't know you played the trumpet! You and Bryce could start a band, with you on the trumpet and him on the guitar! FUN!
Yea Braden....I couldn't hear as my speakers don't work. But I know you did great. You are looking so much older and grown up. Can't wait to see you this summer!!!
Post a Comment