but I was able to pick up 20 1lb
packages of pasta today for .20 a box!!
So my total for February is:
$205.33!!
Lotsa lotsa food for only $39.48!
Here are some of the things I got for FREE this month:
Razors, Excedrine, Wheat Thins, Ritz, cashews, canned tomatoes, cleaning supplies, deoderant, Ocean Spray juice, dog & cat treats, shampoo, makeup, first aid stuff, aluminum foil. And then lots more for much, much less than regular price. My cupboards are filling up and I have been able to share stuff. I did add back in $60 for opening new bank accounts and $10 from a rebate.
All so we can walk on this street...
Creek Street in Ketchikan, AK
Doesn't that look fun??
I'm definitely taking my kids on the tour of this old
"red light" district. Isn't that what all good mom's do?
We will be taking the AK Marine Ferry to and from Ketchikan.
Only way to get our vehicle there!
6 hours up. 36 hours back.
Fun. Fun. Fun.
I've already got dramamine for the kids.



7 comments:
That is awesome, I am so glad you have caught the bug for using coupons! The only thing that would make the better is if I was going with you to Alaska! Oh well, another time, huh?
you are amazing!
Loved walking on Creek Street in AK. How are you getting free stuff?
WOW!! This is great. I found 3 extra sets of coupons from last Sunday's paper in our paper recycle bin in our mailroom!!
Ann Campbell
Jen,
I use a website called refundcents.com and dealseekingmom.com. It takes a bit of time.. but absolutely worth it! And fun!
Bliss
Yea Bliss! I want to be like you when I grow up...
p.s. I got a bunch of $1 off reach toothbrush coupons~ free t-brushes at Walgreens this week! I'll give them to you when they come...
Just happened on your blog since you mentioned quilting as your past time.
That's great you are doing the frugal challenge:) I use to do it years ago when the kids were growing up. I had literally a trunk full of food and paid $6.00 for $200. worth of groceries.(Back in the 70's. Now a days $200 doesn't look like much!) It was my college project. I still do this once in a while, but it's only 2 people now, but sure makes lots of CENTS in this economy when you have a family to raise!
I loved Ketchikan and Creek Street! Went there 4 years ago and would love to go to AK again sometime. I live in Ohio, but am visiting Seattle next month:)
Post a Comment