Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love this holiday!!

Family.
Friends.
Food.
(Lots and lots of food)

Here's a peak into our day....
(somehow I didn't seem to get any pictures of the kids. There were 9 kids and 10 adults)



Shea getting ready with the candy turkeys


Braden working hard watching the kitten.
(Small kitten exchange this morning, we now have Bella... not Piper)


Song & Sophia - their first Thanksgiving!!

Let's eat!


The Hosts...



Gloria coaching me through the gravy-making proces.
Turned out delicious!!



The pies. Yes, I made them!
Sitting down to eat....

Our friends, the Smith's are moving so...
of course...
I made them a quilt :)

1 comment:

The Boyles said...

You guys are so great - we were just thinking today about what a great time we had when we spent Thanksgiving at your house - we had so much fun! Thank you for being such great examples to us :)

Blog Archive