
I finally made good on my promise of Lentil Burgers. They were tasty! (Well... not so much to Shea, but she's about as picky as they come. Drives me crazy!) Andrew even ate 3! So, for only $1.50 I fed my family of 5. I'm pretty sure that's the record in our house.
And the best part is that they are healthy. I'm figure I'm never going to give up sugar so it makes me feel better when I eat healthy. Snickers tastes even better after a lentil-burger!
3 hours later: Shea saw this picture and said it looked like we had poop-on-a-bun for dinner. Just thought I would share :)

3 comments:
Hey, we had pot roast and salad for dinner. Brandon came over and we all ate for $6.
Sorry, Lentil Burgers do not sound appetizing to me!
YUMMY!!
Ann
Hey, we had pot roast and salad for dinner. Brandon came over and we all ate for $6.
Sorry, Lentil Burgers do not sound appetizing to me!
YUMMY!!
Ann
You are not in charge of dinner while you are here! I'm with Shea on the "poop on a bun"! But I'm glad most of you liked it! (Did you tell them what they were eating before they ate it or after?)
Post a Comment