She had so many kids, she didn't know what to do!
I have a friend that does foster care.... and so for a family service project we asked her if we could keep all FOUR kids for the day. Cheryl is my mother's age and I seriously don't know how she does it. We had a newborn, 2, 3 and 13 year old. (Anthony is Braden's friend and great to have around!)
I have a friend that does foster care.... and so for a family service project we asked her if we could keep all FOUR kids for the day. Cheryl is my mother's age and I seriously don't know how she does it. We had a newborn, 2, 3 and 13 year old. (Anthony is Braden's friend and great to have around!) After we all went to the park, I tried to get the little boys to sleep. I only accomplished getting me to sleep. Isn't that what all little old ladies do?
Jacob and Jesse playing on the tramp.
Braden and Anthony...
Jacob, Jesse and Nathanial.
Shea and Nathanial

2 comments:
This old lady would keep those kids in a minute. They are so cute and the baby is so tiny. Oh my makes want to have a baby in the family !!!!
Glad you got a nap Bliss.
Looks like you had fun! They are all so cute! Is that the baby in the little cradle? He is so tiny! You might have to do that more often...
Post a Comment