Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Braden!

15 years ago I received the best 6 lb 3 oz gift in the world.

Braden Lawrence Sawyer

Ten things I love about Braden:
  1. He is SO GOOD! I'm not exaggerating. This kids loves to do the right thing.
  2. Braden is creative. I don't think I've ever met someone with such a wonderful imagination.
  3. He is great with little kids. Always willing to help and kids love him!
  4. Braden has a very sensitive heart and really cares about others.
  5. He is a good friend and always has empathy for other's difficulties
  6. Braden likes to work. Not necessarily for us :)
  7. Love church. That should get two spots.
  8. Loves church.
  9. Is very responsible. One of his church leader once commented (only half joking) that Braden was more responsible than the leaders.
  10. Braden is wise with his money and is saving for his mission.

Braden reading the card from Kayla and Shea.
We all went on a picnic to Legacy Park today. This evening Braden had five friends over for pizza and then they went to see Clash of the Titans. Oops, I forgot to get pictures of that, but here are a few from the park.






1 comment:

Law Family said...

I was totally going to have Bryce call and wish him a happy birthday, but got distracted with the drive! Sorry Braden, hope you had a happy bday!!

Blog Archive