Monday, April 12, 2010

If you're going to drive six hours to go quilting...

YOU MIGHT WANT TO REMEMBER YOUR
SEWING MACHINE!
Kayla and I left this morning to drive to Taos, NM to meet up with my friend Susan Clark and her sister, Judy from Colorado.  Kayla is going to work on her mission scrapbook and the rest of us are going to sew.  About an hour before we got here I realized I forgot my machine.

Luckily, I brought a bunch of things to work on that don't require a machine.  But I really WANTED to sew :)


Kayla working on the laptop....


Susan sewing...
on her machine.
that she DIDN'T forget.

Judy would only let me get a profile shot...

me cutting denim.
lots and lots of denim.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun times

Grandma Zee said...

ow your just like your mom...anyone want to buy some red dishes???? Have fun

Law Family said...

Silly woman! I think you were just sooo excited to get away for a few days with your beautiful daughter that you got distracted!

Blog Archive