Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The rest of the trip...

We had a great time in Taos, NM. 
Things worked out pretty well even though I forgot my machine.
Here are a few pictures....
We walked downtown.  Peppers everywhere!

Here is a picnic quilt I was working on.  It has the cutest ladybug fabric in it.
Susan and Judy pondering fabric at a quilt shop.
This is a quilt I had already started... just needed a bit of sashing and then another border.
The triangles are for a spiderweb quilt.  Pretty much the quilt that never ends :)   I also brought along a bit of embroidery to work on. 

I took a picture of this one susan was working on.... just gotta do it now!!
Daffodils at an old mill we stopped at on the way home.

Kayla and I loved the old brick wall we found right before Las Vegas, NM
very rustic!

1 comment:

Law Family said...

Looks like it was fun! You are so talented, love the quilts!

Blog Archive