Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Kayla is HOME!!!

Here we are just waiting.
The plane was 15 minutes late.
I was fine with that.
really.

Shea peaking through... she wants to hug Kayla first .



But I got to hug her first!!!!



Then it was Dad's turn!!

and here we are... so happy!!


It was VERY windy today so the
balloons all popped before we got home.
Yes - I should have listened to Shea
when she said to leave them inside.


Reunited with Jack!!



Can you believe it...
Sasha LOVES Kayla!!!



Lexus was our photographer.
A wonderful photographer!

5 comments:

Grandma Zee said...

Great pictures....made me cry....Lexus is a grat photographer...can't wait to see all of you.

Judy said...

Welcome home, Kayla!

Anonymous said...

welcome, welcome home kayla!!!! i could feel your family's excitement through the pictures. :)

Law Family said...

Not fair! Wish I could have been there to give her a hug also! You'll just have to give her one for me Bliss! Welcome home Kayla, what an inspiration you have been to me and such an example!!

Anonymous said...

I've been out of the blog loop for awhile for lots of reasons, but was just thinking as I sat reading some other blogs... I wonder when Kayla is coming home? Welcome Home Kayla I'm sure your family has loved having her home!

Blog Archive