Saturday, September 4, 2010

Edmond's Farmers Market

Andrew & Lexus came up for the weekend... YAY!  We went to the local farmers market this morning which is in downtown Edmond.


There are statues throughout the small downtown area
I love this one...

Kids NOT posing for mom.

finally posing for mom.
Kids:  the sun.  it's blinding me. arghhhhh.
Mom:  open your eyes.  the picture is more important than being blind.

Braden sampling pepper honey
yes -in Oklahoma they put pepper in their honey.
weird.

Robert:  do you have to take pictures of everything?
yes.  it makes me happy.

love this shot of the produce.
so pretty.


Braden talked me into sampling sour dill pickles.
did you ever see that "bitter-beer" commercial?
that's what i looked like after my sour dill pickle.
yuck.

Braden & Shea sampling salsa.

yes. 
Shea is All That.

3 comments:

jenifer said...

so, how's Oklahoma? Todd has a flyback in a couple weeks to Stillwater, OK... we could be neighbors again!!

Law Family said...

I never realized how tall Andrew is and how tiny Lexus is! Looks like you are getting to know Edmond!!

Kat Curtis said...

Oh, thank you for making me laugh. I miss you and your great sense of humor! I'm glad I can read it in blog form now and again. :)

Blog Archive