Friday, September 10, 2010

morning boogers...

I am a positive person by nature, but sometimes it's good to discuss what's wrong with life. 
Just because.

I've got a few issues with things here in Oklahoma..
  • It was 95 degrees today.  Too sunny.  Too hot.  I'm getting annoyed with this.  My friend, Meg would be happy, but I don't hold that against her.  I'm better than that.
  • Morning boogers.  I get them every day.  But just in the morning so I guess I should be grateful. 
  • The kids bathroom toilet sounds like it has gas.  Every time they flush.  Funny at first, but now it's annoying.
  • Our bathroom has the "shower of death"  If you've every been shot all over by a bb gun, you can relate.
  • I'm still getting lost.  Even with a GPS and a compass in my car.  That's really something that is wrong with me, but I don't want to accept responsibility.
  • It was 95 degrees today.

1 comment:

Law Family said...

I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! I needed that today, thanks for your humor!

Blog Archive