Wednesday, September 1, 2010

New furniture!

I sold quite a bit of our furniture before moving... partially because we are in a smaller house and mostly because I really wanted a few new things.  The good news is that I ended up getting even less than I thought and I love how it all fits!

New dining table - it only came with 4 chairs, so we'll get two more after our house sells in Lubbock in a few months. 

New 1.5 chair.  Didn't even know they were called that... but love it!!!!  Great for snuggling with Shea to read a good book.  There is an ottoman that goes with it and I would love to have it, but it might take up too much room.  We'll ponder on that one for a while.

Shea found this bed online at Walmart.com.  Costs $1,200 less than the one in the kids furniture store.  Robert discovered why as he spent ALL DAY Saturday putting it together and getting very frustrated with how cheap it was.  But isn't it cute???  Now we just need to do a bit more decorating!

1 comment:

Law Family said...

Yes! I love the furniture!! Good job Robert with the bed!

Blog Archive