Sunday, December 12, 2010

Andrew turns 21!


YAY for Lexus!!  Yesterday was Andrew's birthday and I MISSED him!!  I was very happy when she sent me pictures.  Isn't he SO handsome???!!!  And to think that 21 years ago he was my little Christmas present.  Ok... now I'm missing that baby very, very much. 

Excuse me while I get a tissue.

I added in the baby pictures so ya'll could see what an adorable little thing he was....











2 comments:

Law Family said...

Happy birthday Andrew! Its so fun to see baby pictures, he was darling! And he is handsome now!

Patty said...

Oh my goodness, I know just how you feel; my son will be 21 in May.
We missed being with him on his 20th Birthday, he was in the Dallas area working a summer internship, and it was the first time we didn’t all celebrate together!

Blog Archive