Saturday, December 25, 2010

lotsa, lotsa Christmas pictures!!

Our family tradition is to celebrate big on Christmas Eve... thus the large amount of pictures from last night and very few from today.  It might also be because we are still in our pj's at 6 pm and I never even bothered to comb my hair.   Just maybe.


two redheads
and one happy mama

my beautiful babies

we miss Andrew!!

Knowles Family
We always have friends over for dinner and to play games

Elder Baker and Elder King

Adams Family
Piper is the cutest thing.... I think I need to adopt her.

The present game

Kayla not winning
(shea ended up winning)


Singing Christmas carols

The boys.

Christmas morning!!!!


Hello World!

Shea and Braden with their Zhu Zhu pets
this was the first year that my kids didn't want any toys.
That just wasn't right so I got them all fake rodents.
made sense in my tiny brain.
We spent today playing Funglish, Settlers of Catan (I only lost by ONE point to the evil professor!!) and trying out the pogo stick.  Eating leftovers and hot chocolate and having a fabulous family time.

1 comment:

Julie said...

We sure missed being with you on Christmas Eve!

Blog Archive