Shea recently finished reading all seven Harry Potter books and was feeling bored. She started making hairbows with plans to sell them and retire by 15 while supporting her parents. This was all her idea
(except the supporting her parents part) and I have the trail of scraps and fabric to prove it.
Last night she made her first sale - to her piano teacher. She bought five for her "prize box".
Shea looked up online different types of bows.
This one requires fire, so I helped just a bit.
Being the good mom that I am.
Very pretty!!
(clip is on back)
This is how she is displaying them to show her friends at school
3 comments:
Shea, I love them! You are doing a great job! Bliss, she has a great example and is going to follow in her mommy's footsteps!
Shea....they are beautiful...good luck with all your sales...we will make button jewlery when I move there.....so watch garage sales for neat buttons.
Shea, I would love to purchase a few of these from you. I have a new niece who is about 15 months old and that is what is on her Christmas list from her favorite Aunt. Please call me!!
Post a Comment