Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Storm in Texas

The weather turned very cold yesterday and there was a bit of moisture..... that means an ice storm and it makes the roads treacherous. Braden took Jack for a walk and took this picture, the trees were beautiful! School was delayed 2 hours this morning, but the temperature got up to 55 this afternoon and everything melted. Tonight back into the 20's. West Texas has WILD swings in temperatures.

Shea really wants snow to play in. She had a friend over and they got out all the winter stuff and played in the back yard for quite a while. I guess a bit of ice is better than nothing!

1 comment:

Grandma Zee said...

Brrrrr....It looks very cold. Shea I would like some snow too...all we get is rain and not much of that. Wouldn't it be fun to go tubing in the snow...I really like to do that.
Grandma Zee

Blog Archive