Sunday, January 11, 2009

My not so good Saturday.

I multi-task.
Usually with bad results.

But this was the mother of all bad results. Yesterday I was driving and decided I needed lotion so I took off my ring and placed it between the seats. The ring fell to the passenger side when I went over a bump, but I couldn't find it on the floor. Later I went out to find it and was moving the seat back to see if it was underneath.

It wasn't.

It was on the seat runner. and got crushed. Very, very crushed. So much for saving money.

4 comments:

Texas Dimons said...

I'm taking note! I totally do the same thing...put lotion on while driving and take my ring off in the process and put someplace that I am having to catch...now I'm putting it in my lap! (or I could just stop putting lotion on while driving...but who am I kidding? :) Love seeing how Kayla is doing!

Law Family said...

Wow that was creative! Greg says he is going to call and give you a hard time for taking off your ring.

The Boyles said...

So sad! I am sorry :(
Hopefully it won't be too pricey to fix. I hope you guys can take a month long trip to Alaska - what a neat memory for your kids.

Anonymous said...

i gave you an award on my blog. go take a look :)

Blog Archive