Friday, January 9, 2009

Letter to my Aunt

Shea came home today from school with this letter she had written to her Aunt JeNeal. (my sister who passed away) Shea asked if we could go put it on her grave. When I told her that was in Colorado, she said "that's ok, we can do it when we are there next summer".
My Sweet Girl.



Dear Aunt JeNeal,
I wish I met you befor.
I'm sure you would
be extray nice. I made
this for you in art class.
I bet my mom was really
sad. I would be sad if Kayla
died at 21 or at any time.
I would like to changed
when you died. I got to at least
met you befor
that.

Note to readers: Spelling has not been edited. So as to NOT protect the spelling-impaired. Some day, my beautiful, smart girl will learn how to spell. Note also the Texas flag with an armadillo.

2 comments:

Grandma Zee said...

Shea...what a beautiful letter. I wish you could have known Aunt JeNeal also. She was a very special person. Isn't it wonderful that someday you will get to meet her in Heaven. Thank you for writing that letter. I am sure that Aunt JeNeal knows about it and is happy.
Love Grandma Zee

Law Family said...

Shea, Your letter made me cry, it was so beautiful! You are such a sweet little girl, you have always been that way! I wish I had known your AuntJeNeal also, I bet she was a lot like your mom.
Love, Tammy

Blog Archive