New address:
Sister Kayla Sawyer
WA-Sea Mission
13353 Bellevue Redmond Rd Ste 103
Bellevue, WA 98005-2329
If you feel so inclined, here are some ideas on what to send in a care package:
Stamps
Treats "especially the chocolate and peanut butter variety"
Mints
Headbands that could match conservative styles
Lipgloss
Nylons
Kayla hasn't just hinted that she wants to hear from family and friends, it's pretty much been a plea for mail! She hasn't said too much about being homesick, but I know the holidays will be tough.... and mail is what all missionarie
s live for!I don't have any pictures of Kayla on her mission yet - but I loved this one from our family photo shoot.

2 comments:
i am glad to have the new address! i, too, love that picture of kayla! to think she didn't like her short hair. it's gorgeous!
Kayla called this morning at 8:15 from the SLC airport... How cool is that! We only had a few minutes, but it was great to talk with her. She got a bit teary - so I told her she could just come home, but she said NO! She is so excited to go to Seattle. Then I made the mistake of telling Shea that Kayla had called... it took a couple of hours before Shea was happy again. She misses her sister!
Post a Comment